Role Specific Responsibilies
· Will be responsible for leading a team of IT professionals and be held accountable for ensuring they
have the necessary support, escalaon point and resources to deliver superior quality network engineering,
systems administraon and desktop support to our customers, staff and corporate decision
makers. Will be responsible for the planning and execuon of projects, maintenance, office moves,
network migraons etc..
· Will lead or co-lead various IT projects and be responsible for requirement analysis, system design,
implementaon and documentaon as well as configuraon for Microso; Windows network and Exchange
· Will be the first point of escalaon for systems and network engineers, as well as desktop support
· Will report all status and challenges to the Director on a daily basis
· Will assume supervisor’s dues while he/she is otherwise engaged or absent.
· Will provide and lead first thru third-level troubleshoong and support to the Helpdesk and System
Administrators. Desktop Support will be a main part of the role.
· To undertake all other reasonable dues as requested by the CIO and his delegated senior IT management
CIBT JOB DESCRIPTION
· To work with professionalism, honesty and integrity maintaining confidenality at all mes and to model
the company values.
· Meet all agreed deadlines.
· Promote a posive external percepon of the business and take steps to protect and enhance the brand
This position has been closed.