We are looking for new talent to join our growing team as we continue to push the boundaries with our innovative global mobility solutions. We need committed problem solvers who have the dedication to take us to the next level and grow our brand on a global scale. We are on the lookout for self-starters who are comfortable taking initiative and relish in owning the customer experience from start to finish.
This position is an on-site coordinator at a CIBT on site location.
Our highly skilled and motivated Coordinators act as consultants, tailoring our products and services to the needs of the traveler to ensure their travel experience exceeds all their needs and expectations. Our Coordinators will be the face of CIBT to our customers, acting as ambassadors of the brand. They have the ability to excite our customers and deliver on the brand commitment.
We are looking for extraordinary customer focused individuals who can surpass our customer’s expectations by creating a service experience they wish to repeat.
As an On-Site Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
• Delivering on the CIBT Customer Service Commitment every day face to face and on the phone to travelers
• Conduct in person visa/passport training sessions to large groups of employees when requested by travel
• Proactively reaching out to clients to advise if visas are needed/not needed based on travel bookings made with the travel agency
• Handling detailed review of all travel documents to ensure requirement compliance, follow-up with clients to obtain missing or incomplete information, and submission of travel documents to the relevant issuing authority
• Being accountable and taking ownership of the customer’s experience from beginning to end
• Staying ahead of the process by pro-actively communicating with the customer so they are consistently aware of their status in the process
• Continually building knowledge of passport and visa requirements to ensure you are always providing the most current information to the customer
• Creating innovative ways to resolve customers’ issues or concerns to win their loyalty; ultimately making a loyal enthusiast out of the customer, so they will recommend CIBT to others
This position has been closed.