Quality and Compliance Specialist
As the Customer Service Research Coordinator at CIBT, you will have the opportunity to use your research skills to develop meaningful solutions that continuously drive customer service. As the leading service provider in the travel and visa industry CIBT is passionate about providing outstanding service to our clients. The Customer Service Research Coordinator is the perfect entrance to a career with a professional service firm.
Who you are:
You are a smart, talented and passionate individual who is able to go above and beyond as the job requires. You have a desire to understand the “why” in all things. You are a proactive individual with high attention to detail. You have the ability to work within a team and independently to achieve results. You demonstrate the below skills and abilities:
• Fluent in English with strong communication and interpersonal skills: clear written and verbal communication with demonstrated understanding of communication methods and styles; articulate clearly and concisely in a professional and hospitable manner without jargon or complicated language.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills: adhere to deadlines and adapt to changing circumstances; handle high volume while maintaining excellent attention to detail; monitor own work and self-edit.
• Ability to problem solve; analyze information and apply expertise and provide solutions.
• Able to adapt to changing circumstances and prioritize work accordingly. Self-starter with desire to show ownership and commitment to role.
• Proficiency with computer software, aptitude for learning new programs and commitment to data integrity.
What the job is:
As the Customer Service Research Coordinator works with client service surveys to provide an analysis of responses by:
• Reviewing and tracking outcomes, tracks trends and reports on changes
• Interviewing operational staff to obtain in-depth understanding of survey scores
• Research and review drivers of dissatisfaction
• Develop solutions based on root case analysis
• Track and report on improvements in standards of work, training and customer experience
• Monitor operational reporting metrics, develop dashboards of KPIs
• Conduct onsite audits
This position has been closed.