The Team Lead position is designed to allow the staff to become front line supervisors and to help support the Customer Service Director and Managers in the day to day operations and activities in the customer service. The main areas of responsibility include:
• The performance of all customer service agents
• Monitoring agents productivity
• Monitor agents attendance and enforce CIBT policies
• Input employees time into Time Force
• Assist the Customer Service Operations Manager with merit reviews
• Input only, the CS Oper. Mgr. will still be responsible for giving and signing off on reviews
• Call quality and adherence to CIBT policies.
• Participate in the interviewing process,
• Team monitoring to identify areas of opportunity.
• Interaction with customers and will serve as the second-level escalation point of contact
• Handle issues pertaining to clients
• Complete other ad hoc assignments assigned by the manger/director.
This position has been closed.